As I said, the painting of the peacock wasn´t the only opportunity to collaborate with my chinese friend. I was a really happy person because this time she let me paint her face but under one condition – it must have so many details to make impossible her recognition. A very characteristic design, that also requires a lot of work and precision is chinese porcelain so I decided to convert my model (with her permission, of course) into a vase.
At first i though that the most difficult part would be making a white uniform base (which is not easy in case of this colour) but when I started with the designed I realized that I was wrong. It turned out that painting the flowers takes much more time than we though so. Fortunately, the final effect seems pretty good in spite of the blouse on the body of my model.